Colliers International Recognized as a Global Leader in Commercial Real Estate Industry in 2011 Lipsey Rankings
Colliers International today reinforced its position as a leader in commercial real estate by earning a top spot on the 2011 global brand rankings, released today by The Lipsey Company.
Colliers International has ranked among the top three in the Lipsey industry survey for eight consecutive years, and now exclusively occupies second place after tying for second in 2010.
“By any measure, we’re a company on the move,” said Doug Frye, global President & CEO of Colliers International. “In 2010, we launched a new, consolidated brand and vision for our business, grew revenue by 37% and are now earning industry and client recognition that truly speaks to our spirit of enterprise and client focus.”
“Our brand position in Asia has advanced significantly as supported by the Lipsey survey,” said Piers Brunner, CEO of Colliers International’s Asia operations. “We’ve focused our efforts on building deep expertise among our professionals and helping them collaborate and share knowledge. Knowing local real estate markets gives us the ability to offer creative solutions that help our clients achieve their goals.”
Now in its tenth year, the Lipsey survey uses a combination of voting and focus groups to calculate the relative strength of commercial real estate brands among all categories in the industry, including brokerage services, real estate investment trusts (REITs), developers, property managers and data providers. The survey tells the story of the rise and fall of many brands; of the 48 brands that have made the Top 25 list in the past 10 surveys, only 13 brands—including Colliers International—have appeared on the list every year. Only six firms have placed in the top 10 every year.
For more information on The Lipsey Survey please visit www.lipseyco.com.
For more information on Colliers International, please visit www.colliers.com.
More Press Release
- 21 Dec, 2012
- Asian Investors Still Watchful, Majority Investors Prefer To Invest In Asia
- 13 Oct, 2012
- Colliers International Wins Top Thailand Property Awards 2012
- 12 Oct, 2012
- Condominium, High launch in City area
- 13 Sep, 2012
- Bangkok Retail Market Q2 2012
- 4 Sep, 2012
- Asia Pacific’s Office Rent Saw Its First Dip Since 2010
- 3 Jul, 2012
- Colliers achieves fast growth into property consultancy market leader
- 14 May, 2012
- World Environment Day 5 June 2012
- 20 Apr, 2012
- Recovery sign in Bangkok condominium market
- 2 Apr, 2012
- Global Industrial Estate Highlights
- 9 Mar, 2012
- COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL AMONG TOP BRANDS IN GLOBAL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY