Colliers International Launches Out for Good Campaign
Help Us Help Communities or People That Need Assistance the Most
June 2, 2011, Bangkok – Starting today, anyone can submit a worthy project or idea at www.colliersforgood.com that they believe needs a helping hand the most. The campaign announced by Colliers International today will run from now till 31 July 2011. Thereafter various community projects will be selected at different cities across Asia for Colliers staff to participate.
Out For Good is a corporate social responsibility campaign launched by Colliers International, as part of the company’s initiatives to give back to the community. Through this programme, Colliers pledges to help communities or people in Asia that needs a helping hand. An interactive platform has been created to enable anyone to submit and vote on projects or ideas which will be carried out by staff of Colliers at the end of the campaign. The programme is also found on Facebook, where users can engage with others interested in this initiative and also view and vote for projects within Facebook.
“Colliers International has a long tradition of giving back to the community in which we operate. Our commitment is deeply rooted in our vision to accelerate the success of anyone we connect with – our clients, colleagues and communities,” said Piers Brunner, Chief Executive Officer, Asia, Colliers International. “Out For Good is a unique community programme across Asia. On one designated date in August 2011, all Colliers offices in the region will be closed for our staff to contribute to various community projects that they have voted at their respective office locations.”
The campaign comprises three phases:
1) Submitting a project or a good cause that Colliers can help with. Anyone in the society can voice out their ideas by submitting their suggestions to the website by 31 July 2011. It will be posted on the site for others to vote after review by Colliers’ staff for authenticity and relevance.
2) Viewing and voting for the project nominated. Anyone who prefers not to make a nomination can support the program by viewing the nominations and vote for the project(s) that he/she thinks is most meaningful. The votes will facilitate the selection process.
3) Out For Good. The actual event where all Colliers’ Asia offices will be closed for one day to carry out the selected projects nominated by the community.
Colliers International is already financially supporting many charity organisations throughout the region and has donated over US$300,000 to help people in need after some of the natural disasters in recent years.
“Instead of making direct monetary contribution, we encourage our staff to put in their time and efforts in this campaign. We hope to inspire individuals to submit their own innovative ideas or vote for the ideas that they want Colliers to help with,” commented Brunner.
“Your choice. Our pledge.” This is the campaign’s promise. Visit www.colliersforgood.com to submit your ideas or vote for projects by 31 July 2011. The campaign is also found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/pages/Colliers-Out-for-Good/143903659011730
More Press Release
- 21 Dec, 2012
- Asian Investors Still Watchful, Majority Investors Prefer To Invest In Asia
- 13 Oct, 2012
- Colliers International Wins Top Thailand Property Awards 2012
- 12 Oct, 2012
- Condominium, High launch in City area
- 13 Sep, 2012
- Bangkok Retail Market Q2 2012
- 4 Sep, 2012
- Asia Pacific’s Office Rent Saw Its First Dip Since 2010
- 3 Jul, 2012
- Colliers achieves fast growth into property consultancy market leader
- 14 May, 2012
- World Environment Day 5 June 2012
- 20 Apr, 2012
- Recovery sign in Bangkok condominium market
- 2 Apr, 2012
- Global Industrial Estate Highlights
- 9 Mar, 2012
- COLLIERS INTERNATIONAL AMONG TOP BRANDS IN GLOBAL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY